quinta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2009

JOE COCKER 1970-03-28 At Fillmore East

Com uma banda completa de metais e vocalistas de apoio além dos músicos principais esta trupe virou uma família.

Disc 1
1. Honky Tonk Women
2. She Came In Thru The Bathroom Window
3. Sticks And Stones
4. Bird On A Wire
5. Cry Me A River
6. Superstar
7. Feelin' Alright
8. Something
9. Space Captain
10. Let It Be
11. Delta Lady
12. The Letter
13. Blue Medley: I'll Drown In My Own Tears/When Something Is Wrong With My Baby
14. Give Peace A Chance

Disc 2
1. Honky Tonk Women
2. She Came In Thru The Bathroom Window
3. The Weight
4. Cry Me A River
5. Further On Up The Road
6. Darling Be Home Soon
7. Space Captain
8. Superstar
9. Delta Lady
10. Let's Go Get Stoned
11. Sticks And Stones
12. Let It Be

Disc 3
1. Feelin' Alright
2. Something
3. The Letter
4. Give Peace A Chance
5. Blue Medley: I'll Drown In My Own Tears/When Something Is Wrong With My Baby
6. With A Little Help From My Friends



Agradecemos incansávelmente ao Catastos Friendly Fire a postagem.

Nenhum comentário: